divendres, 29 d’abril del 2016

WRITING A BLOG

Day 1:

I've just taken up the Dance Club, a group of young girls who believe in creating a fantastic dance show during the Christmas days and to teach basically steps to the beginners girls. I participate at the club three afternoons a week. The people there are really friendly, and outgoing. They love dancing and we have in common the same hobby. I spend the first class dancing and learning a choreography which was good fun, but now I've got some bruises because I fell two times.

Day 2:

Today I invented a dance with the other girls for the function. The experience really helped the young girls to improve their movements and they enjoyed themselves a lot. Later we prepared the scenery of the show and we spent the day doing crafts and painting. Now I'm really tired and dirty because at the end we did a painting war. Well, I'll be in a good shape soon, because in only one day I transport 20 boxes of material for the spectacle.

Day 3:

The kids were very excited this class so we calmed them down doing a relaxing class. We layed on the floor we closed the eyes and we spent half an hour breathing and listening to calm music. The Dance Club believe that if you teach calm kids you will work better and dance perfectly. I couldn't agree more!






















Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada