divendres, 29 d’abril del 2016

WRITINGS COMPETÈNCIES BÀSIQUES

Hi Susan,
My name is Xènia, I’m 15 years old. My favorite activity is the dance however I also like acting in a show. I hate computer games, in my opinion are absolutely boring. My school name is Casa Nostra, is located in Porqueres. We have lots of teachers. My favorite subjects are P.E and Technology.
See you soon. Love
Pat

Last year, my friend Sam went to Africa with his family. He travelled to Africa at the beginning of the summer at the month of July so the weather was warm and hot. There he explore the place, climbed mountains, went to a safari… He likes the indigenes people because they were very kindly and he hate the weather is too hot for him.

____________________


Hi auntie,
How are you? I hope you’re well. I’m writing to tell you about my new friend. She’s a bit shy but she’s a lovely and stylish girl too. Her name is Paula, she’s 16 years old. She’s from Tarragona. In my opinion she’s very tall, with curly and brown hair. She loves music and animals but she hates sports. Her dogs name is Rit.
Lots of love,
Anna


Last weekend I went to Barcelona with a friend. We got up at 8 o’clock. As soon as we arrived we went to visit our lovely friend because she was at the hospital. We were talking and laughing a lot but also my friend and I we felt gloomy because our fried was ill. After we went to a restaurant to ate a salad and we went to bed at eleven o’clock.

_____________

Hi, David!
I’m anxious to see you next Saturday.
First, when you arrive we will go for a walk around the lake, then we can take the traditional train in Banyoles to got to the center and there we‘ll have lunch in a good restaurant. After that we take a bus and we’ll go to Girona and then we’ll go shopping.
Important! We’ll meet at the bus station at 9a.m,
Bye,
Xènia

Last night I went to Carla’s house. It is a large house in the mountain. We were alone and the night was dark and windy. We were alone and the night was dark and windy. We were watching a film and suddenly heard a strange voice. We felt scared and frightened, and we shouted. The new went to look if there was a person but we realized that the radio was opened.

____________________

My favourite relative is my mum, Cati. She is shy, kindly and pretty. The thing that is so special in her is that she’s a strong person and she can do lots of things at the same time like a superwoman. I like her green eyes, her curly hair and her enthusiasm. We get on well together because we’re very similar, we have the same personality. All the moments with her are special but today is so special because is her birthday and I have prepared a surprise. In the morning I have given her a present and she was very happy. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada