divendres, 29 d’abril del 2016

LET'S TALK




I improve my English watching English films and listening songs. But definitely the thing that helps me the most to improve my English is the rural house of my parents because each summer I help them with the tourists, and my parents feel proud of me because they don’t speak English. I have to talk with them and explain the rules, some instructions, recommendations of restaurants… I think it is a good experience because each week of the holidays I speak with a different family with different nationality. Also I feel lucky because I don’t have to travel to talk English, and it’s a good way to practice and to establish a conversation with people of another country that maybe, the language isn’t English so they can’t speak very well English like me.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada