divendres, 29 d’abril del 2016

WRITING A FORMAL EMAIL TO A NEWSPAPER


Dear Editor,
I am writing in response to an article in yesterday’s issue of your newspaper which claimed that the books are a thing of the past and we have to change it to computers. I completely disagree with the article and I would like to point out why the books are better to learn than computers.
Firstly, books don’t harm the eyes such as computers because this modern technology causes the growth of children with vision problems that have to wear glasses. The books obviously are more useful because you can scratch, underline, and mark the important words. Unlike the books, you don’t need internet and when it is not found you can’t use the computer.

Next, studies have shown that students that have to search the information in the books learn more than students that look for the information on the computers because the last, only copy and paste the information and they can connect easily to the chat or other pages when they should be working. On the other hand the people who use the book have to read and write all another time with her own words and summarizing each page.
Finally, I am due to use books in class and when I am studying because I learn more, however I sometimes search information using the computer but I know that I don't learn and as soon as I can I connect to a chat at the time that I should be studying so it harms me. In concussion definitely books cannot be changed by computers. I therefore suggest you think carefully before printing such comments.

Kind regards,


Xènia Salellas 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada